- To select only highly motivated students seeking a career
in justice or law enforcement
- To provide a panel of top professional instructors to train
- To train the body as well as the mind
- To instill pride in the Academy
Our instructors are former RCMP, WPS and other professionals
in their fields who are dedicated to the success
of our students. Our instructors are devoted to providing high
calibre professional training.
The Academy has strict entrance requirements and a thorough
screening is part of the application process.
Process (Law Security and Protection Course)
1. Confirm that you meet the entrance requirements:
- Canadian Citizen/Landed Immigrant
- Minimum 18 years
- Senior 4 (Grade 12) or GED
- Valid Driver's Licence
- No Criminal Record
- Physically Fit
- Mature student, 19 years and out of school for at least 1 year.
2. Complete 'Applicant Questionnaire'
3. Write the 'Entrance Exam' (pass 60%)
4. Produce your:
- Driver's Licence
- Senior 4 (Grade 12) or GED Transcript
- Criminal Record Search
- Medical Fitness Form
5. Complete the "Entrance Interview"
6. Await the 'Acceptance Letter'.
7. Arrange an acceptable funding plan. **
8. Remit the tuition fee.
** an acceptable funding plan must be in place to cover
the payment of tuition fees